Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dr. Seuss was a smart man

There is nothing that seems more apt for every strange life situations than Dr. Seuss quotes. The one that matches my mood today is...

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.”
Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
 
There are so many moving parts to life and sometimes, with everything apparently great on the outside, there is turmoil within. I can't talk about some of the things I'm going through right now on this blog so I thought an insightful Dr. Seuss quote would be a good way to start to the week! I have yet to find a situation that I am unable to find an appropriate Dr. Seuss quote to go along with it!! He was a smart, eccentric, man...did you know he didn't actually have any children?

No comments:

Post a Comment