Friday, May 18, 2012

May Long Weekend

Thoughts of May Long bring to mind drinks, camping and parties...I'll admit, I was never a big party girl, but that is still what thoughts of May Long conjure up. I am totally and completely consumed by my little monster these days and my thoughts for the long weekend include Gymboree, TommyKPlay, wagon walks and backyard play! And I don't think I have ever been more excited for weekends! (Yes...to my beautiful sister south of the border...I am a dork...BUT a very happy one...while thinking of the weekend anyway!)
One of my good friends emailed me with the following "On my list of to-do's is catch frogs, catch newts and build a fort! What a grown-up girl I am!". What a great way to live life! I hope everyone has great weather and enjoys the time with their little ones (or has a great time planning for their arrivals!!). HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment