Monday, May 7, 2012

Wagons?!?

It never ceases to amaze me what we will pay for pieces of plastic and how much research can go into the purchase. My husband and I must have looked crazy with the IPhone out doing research on wagons while standing in toys-r-us pulling each wagon off the shelf to pull Connor around the isles to see how smooth the wheels were and how well it turned (really...does it even matter...it's a wagon!). As we started to narrow it down, we had to take the wagons for multiple trips around the store...decided that an umbrella or cover was mandatory for our whiter-than-white baby and then started to research wheel type...it was all kind of ridiculous! In the end, rather than purchasing an ordinary wagon we left with the mercedes version...Radio Flyer Ultimate Family Wagon...5 way seating, 4 cup holders and a tent-like canopy to keep the little white baby out of the sun. It really is amazing to what extent parents go to when purchasing a simple plastic toy!

On a purchasing side not...I wasn't aware that babysteals.com had a version for older kids...kidsteals.com...I just bought Connor two pairs of DC Shoes. YES, I have a problem!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment