Monday, April 23, 2012

A New Word for Love??

A love for a child is something so indescribable that it should have its own word. I'm sure we've all talked to people that have said “you won't know what it’s like to love a child until you have had one”...I used to think they were crazy because I loved a lot of people in my life, why wouldn't I know what it is like to love just cause I didn't have a child? I still disagree as I think you know what to expect BUT I don’t think it is possible to realize the impact of how it affects you. I just spent a long weekend with Connor in Castlegar for my baby sisters graduation. After spending three full days with him I was in tears coming into work. I miss him so much today that it is ridiculous! My chest hurts. It is an all consuming love that I think it should have its own word. Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment