Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog

I thought I would start this blog to let other moms know that they aren't alone in the trials of motherhood. I have found through various mommy groups and children play places that our society pushes guilt and expectations on motherhood that are not reasonable. For example, my beautiful, amazing, talented little man didn't crawl until he was 11 months old...from places that I took him and conversations that I had with other moms you would think that either 1. there was something wrong with his development or 2. I was a failure as a mother for not placing objects out of his reach and letting him get upset enough to move to get them. Every child develops differently and has there slower developments and faster developments. I think it is so important that moms realize that they need to just enjoy each stage and not to have the guilt associated with expectations so I decided I would start this blog to discuss the concerns, scares and joys of motherhood as well as products and services that I have researched and tested.

I have never managed a blog so please be patient as I work out the kinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment