Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

It is that day of the year again that you either love or hate...all the pink, hearts, cards, flowers...I personally LOVE it! So this year I decided that this art challenged mother would hand make all of the valentines cards for the kids at the day home. Connor loves arts and crafts so I figured I should be making more of an effort. As with everything I do lately, I ran out of time, and was up at 4:30 am this morning to finish everything. They are cute but I have decided that I will have store bought ones for back up if I endeavor to do this again next year. Below is a picture of what ended up being mommy arts and crafts as opposed to mom and tot craft time...


We started Valentines celebrations this past weekend with a Gymboree Sweetheart Party. Two year olds are so precious...I have yet to understand the "terrible twos" proverb. I am absolutely loving this age. The Sweetheart party was a bunch of children whose parents dress them up in ridiculous Valentines clothing (Connor had a shirt with a raccoon with an eye patch that said "Love Bandit"!!) running around in a love/heart themed party room. Fantastic! I love other OCD parents...most of the time!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day whether or not you are a Valentines day fan!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment