Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Countdown to Disney!

Too young? I don't think so....but many people feel the need to tell me that a 2 year old is too young to go to Disneyland...at which time, I generally tell them we also went when he was 18 months and it was amazing. Generally that shuts them up! Everyone has an opinion and I (try to be) open to it but the "Happiest Place in the World" is open to all ages!! I guess it really depends on what you are expecting from the trip. Will he remember it? Most likely no. Do I care? No. When we went to Disneyland when Connor was 18 months I wasn't sure what to expect but since we were in California visiting my sister we figured we'd detour for a few days and check it out. Chris had never been and the last time I had been was when I was about 6 so we went. It was amazing. I think Connor screamed in excitement for 3 days and was thoroughly worn out on the drive back to San Francisco. There were actually a lot of rides open to little toddlers...and we went on most of them!The only thing I want to get from the trip is to watch my baby be amazed and excited. Is there anything that could make a family vacation any better? (Corny but true!) This time what I am looking forward to the most is the look on his face when he sees all the characters he's grown to love! So the countdown continues...16 days till Connor and I fly down to California (Chris will already be there)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment