Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Terrible Twos? I think not...at least not yet!

Connor is 2 today! I'm so excited and definitely going overboard. I never thought I could love a little monster so much and want to do everything and anything in my power to spoil him rotten! I'm working through lunch to get home early so that I can go to Toys R Us again...can a kid really have too many toys?? (OK, maybe don't answer that!) Everyone talks about the terrible twos and yet I think that this is the easiest stage yet. Perhaps because he was an infant that wanted to be in arms continuously or because it took him a while to sleep through the night or maybe I've just learned to relax and trust what I am doing (most of the time). So far 2 is by far the best age!!!! I'm loving the communication...even the "No, no, no!" finger waggling that has started (thank you again toopy!).

Sorry for the absence...we went on vacation for two weeks. Will write more on the birthday party coming up this weekend, the toopy and binoo live performance we will be attending as well as camping with a toddler shortly...this week is insane so this is short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment